Rules of the #myClubWCsmile Contest (the “Contest”)
Fédération Internationale de Football Association
FIFA Strasse 20
1. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to participants who are (i) resident in a country other than the State of Qatar; (ii) at least eighteen (18) years of age as at the date of their entry into the Contest and of legal age in their country of residence; and (iii) have a valid passport at the time of participation in the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of FIFA, Qatar Airways Group Q.C.S.C., MoodMe and Web Republic AG, including their respective subsidiaries and members of any of their immediate families (i.e. spouses/partners, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren or children) are not eligible to enter the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation in the Contest does not create a contractual relationship with FIFA.
Timings. FIFA will run the Contest between 06 December 2019 and 23:59 (CET) on 22 December 2019 (the “Closing Date”), commencing at the time of the first post by FIFA inviting members of the public to participate in the Contest. This invitation shall be comprised of a post on the following FIFA and Qatar Airways’ social media pages inviting participants to enter (together, the “Post”):
(i) FIFA World Cup™ Instagram account available at and;
特级做人爱c级日本(ii) Qatar Airways Instagram account available at ;
特级做人爱c级日本(i) FIFA World Cup™ Twitter account available at ;
(ii) sqjyjg.com Twitter accounts available at , , , , ;and
(iii) Qatar Airways Twitter account available at ;
特级做人爱c级日本(i) FIFA World Cup™ Facebook account available at
特级做人爱c级日本(ii) FIFA Club World Cup™ Facebook Account available at ; and
特级做人爱c级日本(iii) Qatar Airways Facebook account available at ; and
特级做人爱c级日本FIFA World Cup™ Weibo account available at .
特级做人爱c级日本2. Participation. In order to be able to participate in the Contest, each participant will be required to ensure that their personal social network account privacy settings are configured to allow FIFA to review the participant posts and contact the participant throughout the period of the Contest. In addition, participants are required to comply with the following participation criteria:
Participation through Instagram:
To participate in the Contest through Instagram, each participant will need to post a selfie taken with the Official FIFA Augmented Reality experience presented by Qatar Airways app (“Contest App特级做人爱c级日本”), accompanied by the hashtag #myClubWCsmile in their personal Instagram feed or story.
Participation through Facebook:
To participate in the Contest through Facebook, each participant will need to post a selfie taken with the Contest App, accompanied by the hashtag #myClubWCsmile
Participation through Twitter:
特级做人爱c级日本To participate in the Contest through Twitter, each participant will need to post a selfie taken with the Contest App accompanied by the hashtag # myClubWCsmile.
Participation through Weibo:
特级做人爱c级日本To participate in the Contest through Weibo, each participant will need to post a selfie taken with the Contest App accompanied by the hashtag #卡塔一笑世俱杯#.
特级做人爱c级日本3. Limitation. All users may only participate in the Contest once. Multiple entries to the Contest shall be deemed void. The use of any automated software or multiple accounts are prohibited. FIFA’s decision in connection with any aspect of the Contest shall be final, binding and enforceable, including the discretion not to accept entries in cases including, but not limited to, user content which encourages activity or conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, and/or content for which participants were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party, and/or content which infringes any intellectual property rights including patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party. As a condition of claiming the prize, each winner will be required to sign an Affidavit (hereafter defined in paragraph 5).
4. Winner and prize. Each participant who has correctly complied with the participation criteria will automatically be entered into a randomly selected prize draw. Such a prize draw shall take place following the conclusion of the Contest. One (1) randomly selected winner of the contest shall be selected from all eligible entries and will be entitled to receive the prize. FIFA’s decision in connection with any aspect of the contest shall be final, binding and enforceable.
The winner of the Contest (“Winner”) shall be entitled to receive:
· two (2) return Qatar Airways’ business class airfare tickets for the Winner and the companion the Winner wishes to travel with (“Friend特级做人爱c级日本”) to Doha, Qatar arriving on Wednesday 4 March 2020 from the closest international airport to the Winners’ residence from which Qatar Airways flies and departing from Doha, Qatar on 7 March 2020;
· three (3) nights in one (1) double/twin room accommodation for the Winner and Friend with breakfast included from 4 March 2020 to 7 March 2020 at a 5 star hotel of FIFA’s choosing (“Hotel”); and
· travel for the Winner and Friend from the airport in Doha to the Hotel on the day of arrival into Doha, Qatar; and
特级做人爱c级日本· travel for the Winner and Friend from the Hotel on the day of departure to the airport in Doha, Qatar.
The Winner shall be provided with an itinerary which the Winner and their Friend shall be required to follow (“Itinerary”). The details of the Itinerary shall be provided upon issuance of the prize tickets.
The prize winner shall be responsible for bearing the cost of any travel to and from the airport from which your Qatar Airways journey shall commence as per the prize description.
The prize tickets do not entitle you to any mileage credit as part of the Qatar Airways Privilege Club program or any frequent flyer program amongst member airlines in the oneworld Alliance. The prize ticket restrictions are further specified under paragraph 13.
For the further avoidance of doubt, all aspects of the prize are stated above. To the extent that FIFA ensures that the above prize items are made available to you, FIFA will be deemed to have fulfilled its prize obligations. All costs and expenses not explicitly stated above as comprising part of the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Such costs and expenses, which will not be covered by FIFA, shall include (without limitation): travel to and from the airport nearest the residence of the prize winner, visa charges and taxes, spending money, meals and any hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, laundry and mini bar). The Winner waives any and all claims (if any) for relief (including restitution) against FIFA and their respective bodies, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, sponsors and any other entity or person acting on their behalf should the purpose of such ancillary expenses be or become in whole or in part frustrated for any reason whatsoever. All relevant insurance is the Winner’s own responsibility.
The Winner cannot request a cash alternative or substitution of the prize. FIFA, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in particular if any element of the prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FIFA reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, changes to the prize.
As a condition of claiming a prize, the prize winner will be required to respond to the direct personal message received from FIFA on their applicable participating social media account (as further set out in paragraph 5).
5. Conditions to claim the prize. The winner will be notified by FIFA by way of direct private message on Instagram, Twitter, Weibo or Facebook Messenger (as applicable). In order to win the prize, the winner will be required to sign and return to FIFA an Affidavit of Eligibility and Authorisation within three (3) days of being notified that they are a winner pursuant to which the winner will, inter alia, confirm their eligibility to participate in the Contest (the "Affidavit"). Please note that the Affidavit will also require the consent of the potential winner to have FIFA use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
特级做人爱c级日本6. If a winner is (i) ineligible for, or unable to obtain, a Qatari visa; or (ii) cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the requested Affidavit within three (3) days of being notified that they are a winner, the winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the opportunity to claim the prize. Thereafter, FIFA shall, in accordance with the criteria set out in paragraph 4 above, select another winner. Following FIFA’s receipt of the executed Affidavit from the winner, FIFA will then provide detailed information about the method of delivery of the prize.
7. Cancellation. FIFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, in particular if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond FIFA’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. FIFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any user it finds to be tampering with a Contest Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Weibo account, the participation process or the operation of the Contest.
特级做人爱c级日本8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. FIFA is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) any damage, loss, injury, disappointment or psychological stress/trauma suffered by any participant entering the Contest or as a result of acceptance of any prize; (5) participants ensuring that they are legally allowed to participate in the Contest; or (6) the prejudice resulting from any of the events listed under (1) to (5).
特级做人爱c级日本9. Privacy. Personal information collected by FIFA during the Contest will be limited to the email address of participants along with their public social media handle. Such email addresses and social media handles shall only be used so as to enable FIFA to contact the potential winner. These locally stored email addresses and social media handles shall be deleted by FIFA once the Contest terminates.
10. Prevailing language. The Contest rules have been drafted in English. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Contest rules and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom.
11. Governing Law. The rules of the Contest and one’s participation in the Contest shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland, to the exclusion of its rules on conflict of laws. Any claim arising out of or related to the participation in the Contest shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary Court of the Canton of Zürich.
12. Force Majeure: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FIFA, QATAR AIRWAYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM, OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF, ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OBLIGATIONS THAT ARE CAUSED BY EVENTS OUTSIDE OF THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. QATAR AIRWAYS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE PROMOTION TERMINATES OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE USED OR REDEEMED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, EXPLOSIONS, FIRES, FLOODS OR OTHER NATURAL CALAMITIES, BAD WEATHER, STRIKES, RIOT, CIVIL DISRUPTION, INTERNET FAILURES, OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD OR THE WINNER, OR FOR ANY OTHER OCCURRENCES WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OF QATAR AIRWAYS’ REASONABLE CONTROL.
13. Restrictions on Prize Tickets: All travel arrangements shall be booked through Qatar Airways in compliance with instructions that will be given by FIFA to the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner must travel together with their Friend and must have valid government-issued documents as required for the itinerary and be legally able to travel without a legal guardian. The validity period for the prize tickets may not be extended and prize tickets may not be rebooked. Qatar Airways is not liable for any expense incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. The prize tickets will be issued as electronic tickets. Travel is subject to availability and certain other restrictions, which are subject to change in the sole discretion of Qatar Airways. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
14. The Contest is not, in any way, sponsored, supported, endorsed or organized by Facebook, Inc, Twitter, Inc., Sina Corporation and/or Instagram, Inc.